thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

We interrupt this Linky Party…..

We interrupt this linky party for an Inky Paws Color Challenge! ;)


As I sat down this morning to review what I had done last night 😳 I saw a reminder about this awesome color challenge! Newton’s Nook Designs has lots of cute designs!! If you’ve visited my blog before you may remember that I am limited on my NND stamps (I have one set 😕) but recently purchased a new-to-me tag die!! So there ya go!!



I stamped, colored then die cut this sweet Llama (which appears to be no longer available). I cut a Kraft colored tag with my die set! I then found some yellow that matched and die cut it as well! The background paper is from Unity Stamp Co and was die cut using the largest scalloped rectangle from their nesting die set. Coordinating bakers twine and some foam tape!! 

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite stamp sets! Adorable card! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every card you make with this cute llama, Jenni! Another adorable card! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling way to showcase the Inky Paws challenge colors. Your llama is darling with his colorful array of packages. I'm so glad you were inspired to join us at IPC!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! I love the design with the tags and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete