thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party - scraps again!

 One more scrap card for the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! Cannot guarantee that there won't be more, I still have a ton of scraps left to use up! :)


I used a larger scrap for this one. I was double sided which was perfect! The red square was also from the same paper kit (win ~ win)!  I think it was My Minds Eye I Believe (circa 2010) but I'm not 100% sure! I also used an older {BYSHC} Sketch (#24) which is included below!


Cut according to the measurements in the sketch. Used the scallops and squares nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. to create the layered squares. The tree is from the 2022 Unity Stamp Co Advent Calendar (psst...the 2023 calendar is about to be released)! The sentiment is also from Unity, a set called ...heart of Christmas. I've said it before and I'll say it again, use up those scraps! I have been starting to actually throw away smaller scraps....it's a freeing experience! :) IYKYK!!





2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! Loving the layers on this one! I just may have to play with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! That little tree is so cute.

    ReplyDelete