thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, October 23, 2023

{BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2023 Linky Party - I'm on a SCRAP ROLL!

 Hope you all aren't tired of my scrap backgrounds yet! I've got a ton of them on my desk at the moment! {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2023 Linky Party has plenty of days left for more of them! :)


This set of scraps is from a literal bag of scraps! I was sent about 3 pieces of paper and a few sticker elements from the All Bundled Up pack by Carta Bella (circa 2014). I only had scraps and a few stickers left!



As with all the scrap backgrounds, I started with a piece of white cardstock. I added adhesive to that and then placed the strips of cardstock on that. I then die cut the entire panel with the scallops and rectangle nesting dies from *sponsor* Unity Stamp Co. I die cut the tag using a new-to-me die set from *sponsor* Newton's Nook Designs called Fancy Edges Tag Die. I then wrapped white bakers twine around the base and tied the tag to it. I used some foam adhesive to secure it to the card front. In order to place foam adhesive on the back of the tree sticker, I dusted it with powder (I used my anti-static powder because it was handy) to take away the stick! I then added the remaining stickers and some iridescent sequins to give a little sparkle! 

Looking at the finished product.....it seems a little busier than my usual, but it's festive and cheery and whoever receives it will love it I'm sure! :) 

1 comment: