thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 20, 2023

{BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays Linky Party Kick Off!!



To kick everything off, my first card features one of the many sponsors, Unity Stamp Co. The set I've chosen is The Sweetest Snowman! Isn't he just the sweetest!



I went through a couple versions of this, so you may see this guy a couple more times this week as I stamped him out a few times! :) For this one, I stamped him and the sentiment out onto plain white cardstock with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne. Used the scallops and squares nesting dies from Unity to cut him out. Colored with my Tombow ABT Dual Brush Markers and added some random script washi tape to a couple spots for interest. The plaid panel is paper from a pad called Cottage Christmas by Fancy Pants Designs. I also cut it with the nesting dies but tore the bottom part off. I felt it needed a little something extra. The white panel was also torn top and bottom and it's from Unity Stamp Co. pack called White Winter. Red with black dots is from Home for Christmas by Carta Bella. Twine from MayArts but purchased from Unity. Red enamel dots from linky party sponsor Gina Marie Designs. Added some foam tape for dimension! Let's get those cards made!!

Cards or projects must be linked up on the blog (link above) before midnight on the 27th to qualify and don't forget to use #fallingfortheholidays2023byshclp on all your entries! The sponsor list is below! You can also follow along on Facebook to see examples and inspiration from each sponsor throughout the week!

Tawny Owl Paperie
Colorado Craft Company
Newton's Nook Designs
Not 2 Shabby
Gina K Designs
Taylored Expressions
Angie Blom Digital Stamps
Unity Stamp Co.
Twiddler's Nook
Fresh and Renewed with Teresa
RAM Stamps
Therm O Web
A Colorful Life Designs
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Pink & Main
Lawn Fawn
Jaded Blossom
Gina Marie Designs
Bearly Art {new sponsor}

I'll be posting all week long! Let me know you were here by leaving me some love! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh... such a sweet card, Jenni! I love the paper layers and the torn edge! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! Love the torn edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Adorable! I love the snowman!!

    ReplyDelete