Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge - #222 Sketch (number 2)

 Wednesday is my day off so I tend to stay in my jammies as long as possible!  LOL That's why there are two cards today! :) Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge is a Sketch #222!


Started with a white card base. I ink smooshed with seedless preserves, saltwater taffy and salvaged patina onto a white piece of cardstock. I wanted to have a "celebration" kind of feel! After it dried, I die cut it with the largest scalloped and stitched rectangle die from Unity. To that I added a rectangle of vellum and loosely measured the kraft rectangles and cut them. The llama is from a retired set called Llama Delivery. I stamped and die cut this sweet guy and colored to match the background with Tombow ABT markers. I stamped three of the "present" which is part of the llama set directly onto the cardstock. But what do you do if you don't like it?!?! You embellish it!! I decided that the middle one needed some dimension so I stamped again onto cardstock and cut it out. Llama and present are popped up with foam tape! The sentiment and the streamers are from a Unity Stamp Co. sentiment kit called extended celebration.




3 comments:

  1. Ohhh... fun card, Jenni! I love the ink smooshed background with the llama! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love smooshed background and this llama is just adorable! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite stamp sets! So fun! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome July! {BYSHC} Sketch 47!

  Hello and welcome! Happy July 1st! Sketch 47 from {BYSHC} is here and goes through the entire month! Each month the sketch challenge pri...