Friday, May 10, 2024

Creative Scrapbooker Magazine - Summer 2024

 Ya'll I have been so crazy with a new job, graduations, dance.....I was looking at my blog posts and realized that I hadn't shared that I was again published in the Summer 2024 Edition of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine!


The page/theme call that I submitted for was Happy Birthday! All the cards shown below were created using Unity Stamps!


This card was created with an ink smooshing technique on the background which was die cut with the largest scalloped and rectangle nesting die from Unity Stamp Co. I then used a digital cut file for the floral piece, a set from Unity called Difficult Roads, and stamped the image on! The sentiment is from the kit called aging gorgeously. I loosely watercolored the flowers and water in the jar. Before I adhered it to the card front I tied some natural jute twine around the jar opening. I did add some white bakers twine along with the natural jute twine around the card front as well. Attached the floral and sentiment with foam adhesive. 


This card started with a panel that I had been experimenting an ink blended winter sunset! I used a multitude of colors on this one! Couldn't be absolutely sure which ones they were! I stamped on a tree line image from Unity Stamp Co. from a set called Radiant Moonlit Forest. I added a few of the single trees from this kit as well to fill it in.  The sentiment was stamped in white ink with white embossing powder onto a scrap piece of black. It comes from a kit called ...extended celebrations. Die cut the watercolor panel and the black background panel using the scalloped and rectangle nesting die set. Added some adhesive pearls for accent.


And last but not least is this lovely card! Started with a piece of kraft cardstock from Unity. The lovely floral image is from the February 2023 Kit of the Month called Happy Soul. I stamped it in black ink onto the kraft cardstock, then colored it in with white colored pencil! Nothing fancy either....crayola colored pencils from the kids old school supplies! Once colored I splattered some watered down white acrylic paint over it all. I die cut the panel using the largest scalloped and rectangle nesting die, then distressed the edges with some vintage photo distress oxide. Tied some white bakers twine and added some white enamel dots for the finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome July! {BYSHC} Sketch 47!

  Hello and welcome! Happy July 1st! Sketch 47 from {BYSHC} is here and goes through the entire month! Each month the sketch challenge pri...