Friday, May 24, 2024

{BYSHC} Sketch #45 - Llama Greetings!

 The {BYSHC} Sketch #45 is going through the end of the month! The sponsor this month is Newton's Nook Designs! I've been trying to use the sponsor's product along with the sketch....the only semi-Christmas stamp I have from NND is this Llama! LOL So you use what you have! LOL

I started with a white card base and to that I added some patterned paper that's been in my stash forever! The piece I used was a scrap and was just enough paper to cover!  I did use an edge die from Pink Fresh Designs to create the center point. The llama (it's called Llama delivery, but has been retired; however I did just see one on eBay!) was stamped onto white cardstock and then cut with a tag die from Newton's Nook Designs called fancy edges tag die set. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co., looks to be no longer available. My apologies!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome July! {BYSHC} Sketch 47!

  Hello and welcome! Happy July 1st! Sketch 47 from {BYSHC} is here and goes through the entire month! Each month the sketch challenge pri...