Well......what's one more card!?! All this pretty stuff still out from all the cards I made this week were just screaming at me to make one more card for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!
Paper is from a prize I won some time ago, so not sure what brand....the sentiment/image is from RAM Stamps! Remember when I mentioned that I print an entire page so I have extra....this is what I meant! :)
Colored with KingArt Alcohol Markers. While I'm not 100% satisfied with the bow/ribbon behind the sentiment I was working against the rain and the night! LOL So I'll likely go back and fix it later, but wanted to get the pictures taken before it was too late! I also followed {BYSHC} Sketch 44!
So this card makes it an UNEVEN 15!




This is really sweet. I like that traditional Christmas plaid.
ReplyDeleteLoving the plaid and the ribbon on this beautiful card, Jenni! Thanks for sharing with the linky party!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card, Jenni!
ReplyDelete