thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, April 22, 2023

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party - Llama

 Welcome back to my blog! {BYSHC} are in full swing with our Spring into Christmas Linky Party!

My card today, as I stated in my first post of the party, was created from leftovers! 

From a previous DT card, I had the triangles. The Llama and sentiment (from Newton's Nook Designs Llama delivery) was stamped a bunch of times and I used only a few....so these were leftover! The {BYSHC} Sketch 29 was used for this card. Started with a white cardbase, cut the papers according to the sketch. The checked and tree papers are from Unity Stamp Co. (watercolor winter). While I'm not particularly happy with how this coloring looks in the photo.....it looks better in person and will be ready to go in December! Sometimes I think we are too hard on ourselves and don't focus on the fact that this was made by hand....not a machine.  There are no two like this!! It's Unique! 


^sketch 29 for reference!

Be sure to check out the list of sponsors (both Newton's Nook Designs and Unity Stamp Co. are on the list)! Get your entries in before the deadline on the 28th!!


3 comments:

  1. Love the card and beautiful pattern paper. I might just have to go buy some, even though I have tons of pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving how versatile this sweet llama stamp is!! I definitely need to add it to my collection! Love the mix of papers and your coloring on the llama!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sketch with your fun llama, Jenni!!

    ReplyDelete