thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, April 26, 2023

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party - Merry Merry

 Here we are already at day 6 of the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party!


 Today's card features a few sponsors all in one card!


A few things about this card....first I was in way to much of a hurry and cut my center die cut crooked, and glued the panel onto the card base crooked! Moral of this story......try to not rush, even if you need to rush! LOL So I started with a piece of white cardstock, stamped the Snowflake Frenzy background stamp from Unity Stamp Company with Gina K Designs Premium Pigment Ink in white, then used Gina K white embossing powder. I ink blended some Gina K ink over that for an emboss resist effect. I used black amalgam ink, ocean mist and tranquil teal dye inks. I spritzed on some Yasutomo shimmer watercolor over the top. I stamped the sentiment from Colorado Craft Company called Merry Merry Mini using the same white ink and white embossing powder onto vellum.  Die cut both the vellum and the ink blended pattern so that I could pop up the center. When all was said and done I added some glitter enamel dots from GinaMarie Designs and it's done!


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! (And I don't see that anything is crooked.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni, this is my absolute favorite card of the linky party! It's gorgeous! I love the colors and the design... everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those snowflakes making for a white Christmas! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete