thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, April 27, 2023

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party - Peace and Love

 The party ends tomorrow (Friday) so let's get some cards ready and into our stash! {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party is here to help!


My card today was sort of a correction of a not perfect stamped image! Yesterday I stamped the snowflake background stamp (Unity Stamp Co. Snowflake Frenzy) on this panel, but didn't like how the edge came out so I scrapped it! Come today and I'm thinking.....INK SMOOSHING! So that's what I did! Started with speckled egg, then added seedless preserves and lastly I thought it needed more blue...I added the broken china. Die cut it with the scallops & rectangle nesting dies from Unity. I followed {BYSHC} Sketch #19 (it's below) and sort of played with the shape. I stamped "peace, love, joy, noel" from the Unity Stamp Co set winter wonderland walk with the broken china ink, embossed it with some WOW! embossing powder shimmer glitter then cut them apart. Foam adhesive helped give it dimension and Gina Marie Designs enamel dots are always a nice finishing touch!




Thanks for the visit!

2 comments: