thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, April 28, 2023

{BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party - Merry Christmas!

 Today is the last day of the {BYSHC} Spring into Christmas Linky Party! Be sure to get your entries in by midnight!


Today's card was mostly done from scraps, but had to find some other papers that went together! LOL 


The background paper and the "ho ho ho" papers are both from PhotoPlay Gnome for Christmas. I modified {BYSHC} Sketch 32 and turned it vertical rather than horizontal. The brick paper is a scrap from another project but I thought it fit nicely! Circles of red and vellum were die cut from scraps using the Unity Stamp Co. Scallops and circles nesting dies. The santa gnome is from Unity Stamp Co as well, he's from a set called Joy & Blessings. He was partially colored but I think he may not have gone with the paper I was using at the time....so he got set aside!  I finished coloring him (oops I see now that I missed one of the flags) and used some foam tape to lift him up a bit! Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. set gotta love sentiments, stamped with black versafine clair and embossed with WOW! Clear embossing powder. Gina Marie Designs enamel dots to finish it off!
Thanks for visiting with us all week! Good luck if you entered! 




2 comments:

  1. I love the mix of red papers and the brick!! So cute and the gnome is so perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete