thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, September 22, 2023

Guest Designer for September! SpiegelMom Scraps is the place!!

 Hi and welcome back! I have been asked by SpiegelMom Scraps to be a guest designer for September! I am so honored and humbled! SpiegelMom Scraps is an online store that sells mostly sequins....the MOST beautiful packs of sequins you'll ever see! They also carry a bunch of other goodies.....foam tape, acetate sheets, ephemera....check them out!

My second scrapbook layout created in about a gazillion years! LOL These photos are from 2011, paper is from 2010! I told you it's been a while! LOL 


The paper, rubons and brads are all from Fancy Pants Designs, a collection called Rusted Sun. I used some square and rectangle nesting dies to cut the photos and a ruler/die (not sure how to describe it) to cut the edges of the title panel...all are from Unity Stamp Co.  The sketch I used was provided from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine. This sketch is part of their Spring 2024 page call on their website. I am submitting this to be published (fingers crossed)! I've had cards published but not a scrapbook layout! 


I used a combination of two SpiegelMom Scraps sequin packs....Sunny Days (September release) and Summer Hygge. I had originally planned on only adding a cluster next to the "sunshine" block, but then I started to add more and more and thought....why not just keep going! I love how they sparkle!



Here is the sketch for reference! 


Thanks for visiting! Stay tuned for more good stuff!!




No comments:

Post a Comment