thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, September 8, 2023

Welcome to Sketch 37!

 Hello friends! {BYSHC} Sketch 37 will run through the end of September! The days are getting shorter and the Christmas card stash is growing thanks to the year long efforts of the {BYSHC} Team!


My card today feels a little like a cheat, but it's still going to be counted as a card that will be mailed to friends and/or family! The paper I chose is from Echo Park Gnome for Christmas. I measured and cut according to the sketch dimensions. The circle was cut using Unity Stamp Co. circle and scallops nesting dies. The car was part of a panel that said "sending Holiday Cheer." I wanted to use the car so I cut with the circle die and in turn cut off the sentiment. A little bit of the "sending" part was still visible so what do you do?!?!? EMBELLISH! I added the twine bow to cover the section that had the words! Then I used the remaining part as the sentiment at the top! I tore a piece of the red buffalo plaid to add a bit of interest! :) I added some glossy accents to the windshield and headlights and also some stardust stickles to the snow on the tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment