thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, May 26, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #33 - Holiday Joy

This is the last Friday of {BYSHC} Sketch 33 Challenge! Next week starts a new challenge! My last card for this sketch is one of my favorite itty bitty stamps from Unity Stamp Co.

This Holiday Joy Christmas Tree is well loved by me!! If you scroll through my posts.....you'll see this one a lot!! What I love about it is that it's "self-contained" if that makes sense! It is it's own image....doesn't need much! So I stamped it with versafine clair in nocturne, colored with Tombow ABT markers. Then I distressed it a bit with some vintage photo. I sprinkled some water on to give it a little more of a distressed feel. Papers are from several different places....just kind of grabbed some scraps that all went together! Gina Marie designs enamel dots and some twine for the finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment