thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Inky Paws Color Challenge #197

Newton's Nook Designs sponsors a challenge every couple of weeks on their Inky Paws site! I've entered a few here and there! Challenges get you thinking! This one is a color challenge!

So fun!! I still only have one stamp set....luckily he's super versatile!


You guessed it! Llama Delivery stamps and dies again! LOL Still on the retired list (and sale) not sure for how much longer! Stamped with VersaFine Clair in Nocturne, colored with Tombow ABT markers. Didn't like how some of the coloring went together so I paper pieced a couple presents on his back! Added a bright yellow tag and some fun fibers I've had forever! I can always use a birthday card to 100!

Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

  1. So cute, Jenni! I love how you keep using this cute stamp and die! So creative! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun stamp set, and you've combined the little llama wonderfully with the Inky Paws Challenge colors. So glad you shared!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I really like the challenge colors with the llama (I'm so sad it's retiring!) Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete