thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Inky Paws #199 Color Challenge!

 Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge this time around is rainbow! My favorite! First up is MORE LLAMA! It's really a good thing that I love this guy!! Still not bored with this cutie yet! LOL


Started with a piece of white cardstock. I taped an Overlapping Circles stencil from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I used the leftover ink from my blending brushes to create the rainbow effect! No extra ink was needed! Stamped and die cut the Llama Delivery set from Newton's Nook Designs and colored with my Tombow ABT markers. I loved the way that Tatiana colored hers with dots along the edge for a subtle coloring technique.....I will definitely be using it again! I die cut a vellum circle using Unity Stamp Co. Scallops and circles nesting dies. The sentiment is also from Unity Stamp Co. from a set called Gotta Love Sentiments.


Thanks for visiting! Leave me some love so that I know you were here! :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that stencil and how you created the rainbow effect, and the dots on the llama add great texture! Fabulously done! So glad you were inspired by our Inky Paws Rainbow Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the theme! I love the background you created and I love that you're still using that cute llama! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background and llama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome take on the rainbow theme!
    Super cute color blending. Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge. Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete