thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, May 26, 2023

Inky Paws Sketch Challenge #198

 I do love working with sketches! This one is from Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws! the image is one of their freebies. Figured everyone may be tired of the Llama! LOL


Papers are recently purchased new to me from Stampin Up! I colored with Tombow ABT markers. Because I printed on regular cardstock, the blending isn't the best. I used some clear dew drops. I try to do something different with the flower/ladybug combo each time I use it!


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Jenni! Love the mix of colors and how you colored the beautiful flower! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! The combination of papers and colors are so pretty as is your flower! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful!! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the papers you used! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete