thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, May 8, 2023

Happy Anniversary!


 May the 4th has always been a special day to me.....even before it was "STAR WARS DAY!" My hubby and I were married on May 4th 2002. It was sort of a joke on that day that people said "hahaha May the Fourth be with you!" Who knew it would become an actual thing! LOL

So I made my hubby a card.....because it's what I do! 


Started with a white card base. I cut a scrap piece of white a little smaller and took to some ink blending! I used a dotted stencil and gina k. designs dye inks in ocean mist and tranquil teal. I sort of did this backwards, because I then stamped the image on top of the dots. Once I realized that I should have stamped her first, then masked.....I grabbed a scrap of white and stamped her again! Fussy cut her out and colored her in! Glued her on top of my stamped image! I still have the swirlies and hearts from the stamp but her coloring doesn't have any dots! Since I wasn't crazy about the bottom cut job on my image, I masked part of a larger sentiment with only the "I Love You" showing. (all stamped images are from Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month 12/16).

No comments:

Post a Comment