thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Inky Paws Rainbow Challenge #199

It appears that I am card 1 and card 2 posted for the Rainbow Color Challenge #199 at Newton's Nook Designs Inky Paws Challenge Blog! My second card is not super exciting, but it is nonetheless a finished thank you card for my stash! This image is one of the freebies offered on their challenge rules page.


This is a great use of scraps! I went through my scrap stash and found all these beautiful rainbow colors! Cut them all diagonally and adhered to a piece of white cardstock. I then die cut a rectangle from the center using the Unity Stamp Co. scallops and rectangle nesting dies and popped it up with some foam tape. I printed the sentiment twice....not sure which would look better and it turned out that BOTH looked good, but together! I layered the vellum printed sentiment over the white paper printed sentiment and then fussy cut them out. I added some white twine and some white sequins to add some interest.

Thanks for visiting, be sure to leave me some love to let me know you were here! :)


3 comments:

  1. Love how you used your scrap papers as your rainbow colors! Fabulous idea! Super cute thank you card! So glad you shared again at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful use of your scrap papers, Jenni! I love the way you die cut the background... gives it fun dimension! Thanks so much for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love all the patterned papers you used, and the sparkling sequins! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete