thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Growing in Unity - Day 3!

 Hello there and happy "hump-day!" My week as the Growing in Unity Girl is already half over....boy that was fast! Day 1 post here, and day 2 post here!

If you follow along with all things Unity....you know it's Unity Membership Makes Wednesday! 

Today my card(s) feature one of the larger stamps in the Kit of the Month. This happens to come from KOM May 2022 {one friend}. Sentiments are all from
Unity Sentiment Kit May 2022 ...extended celebration
.

It's a set of 4 gender neutral birthday cards. There is something about white on kraft that just makes me happy!

Kraft cardstock is from Unity, along with all the stamps used. White pigment ink and white fine detail embossing powder are both from gina k. designs. Sentiments were stamped onto vellum in VersaFine Clair Nocturne and then embossed with clear embossing powder and die cut with a banner nesting die set that was in a Unity Whit Kit. Spiegelmom Scraps Frolic Along sequins, Pink Fresh Studio Jewels mix...espresso color.

Here's a closer look at each one.






Don't forget to keep following along and comment! 
A gift card could be coming your way! :)








15 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. More inspiration for me to try out after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful set of birthday cards! This would be a great gift. Thanks for the inspiration. -Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the white on craft! Beautiful stamp choices also!

    Toni Tee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abstract gorgeous! I love the beautiful simplicity of this! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. White on kraft is so pretty. These are lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty! I love the designs and the kraft & white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty cards! I love the simplicity and the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cards! I need to use white ink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! love the simplicity of the white on Kraft-I don’t use it often enough. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do you use to glue the vellum to the card? These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Jen, these are fabulous!!! I need to try this! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so pretty! I always love the look of kraft and white or kraft and black.

    ReplyDelete