thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 8, 2023

We are in the home stretch! Sketch 40!

 And just like that it's December! If you have been following {BYSHC} all year long with our sketches, your Christmas card stash should be overflowing with goodness!!! This is the last sketch of the year!! All entries are due by December 31! Use it to either finish the cards that are going out this year, or to get a jump start on next year!


This digital image and papers are from Rachel Ann Miller (RAM) Stamps. RAM  Stamps is a sponsor of our linky parties! I received an email about a sale, went to the website and well here we are!! :) I purchased this cute "woodland snowman." The paper pack I purchased is called "snowy Christmas." I'm familiar with digital stamps, but this is a first with the digital paper pack!!  I started with a white cardbase, to that I added a piece of kraft cardstock (from Unity). I printed the image onto cardstock and colored with Tombow ABT Markers. The clouds were created using a cloud stencil from Unity and some distress ink blended over it. I then die cut it and another panel of kraft using the scallops and rectangle nesting dies from Unity. I turned the sketch on it's side to accommodate the image! Cut the two pieces of patterned paper to the measurements listed and then tied some white bakers twine around into a bow. I mounted the image over the twine using foam tape.  The sentiment was stamped directly to the patterned paper and is from Unity (small stuff Christmas). The enamel dots added are from Gina Marie Designs!

I love how sweet this turned out! Be sure to check out all the sponsors and my links for more information!

10% off at RAM Stamps with my code: GETCARDEDBYJENNI

 

No comments:

Post a Comment