thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, September 9, 2022

{BEE}cause I care!

My daughter's dance team pairs up a big girl with a little girl each dance season to be big/little sisters! It's one of my favorite things that they do and the girls get soooo excited about the reveal, which happens to be tomorrow! 

I created this sweet bee card for her new little sister, Charlotte.


I started with a sheet of watercolor paper. Taped the stencil on (Heidi Swapp dated 2013) and started blending.

first scattered straw, then some mustard seed, then finished with wild honey. I then cut it using the largest scalloped die in the scallops and rectangles die set from Unity Stamp Co.  I also ink blended around the edge with the wild honey.


The bee is from another Unity Stamp Co. itty bitty set called {bee}cause I care. I stamped in grey, colored in the body with a darker grey and yellow (tombow art markers). I then fussy cut this little guy out and popped up with some foam tape. The sentiment was just typed and printed from my computer.
I hope little Charlotte loves it!


p.s. the wings are glittery! Used Nuvo Aqua Shimmer in glitter gloss!

Thanks for visiting! Let me know you were here! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment