thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, September 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch 26 Challenge!

 Really going to try and post more often....I've been on a bit of a roller coaster ride for a few months. My son graduated high school, grad party, family in town, my daughter had Dance Nationals for a week, college dorm shopping and moving in.....this momma needs some crafting time!!

{BYSHC} to the rescue! Sketch 26 is up and super fun!


I did get this quick card made before the moving in process started to get crazy! But as you can see, it's pretty simple. Just because it's simple doesn't mean it's not appreciated! Every card created doesn't have to be hard or involved, it just has to come from the heart!

I used an old paper pack and puffy stickers that I've had in my stash for-EVER! Date on the cover says 2010! Basic Grey Jovial.

Started with a kraft cardstock base, cut the center panel according to the measurements on the sketch. Instead of backing it with another piece of cardstock, I cut strips of the red and glued them on separately. The flower in the center and the "joy" strip were from a sheet of puffy stickers that were from the same collection. The red dots in the corner are Nuvo Vintage Drops in postbox red.

Give us a try! You can find us on Facebook or on the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment