thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sweet BOHO 16!

 One of my daughter's friends turned 16 and her birthday party theme was BOHO. Seriously, what does that even mean!? I had saved a post from IG that I thought would be perfect! 


I first took a piece of kraft cardstock and distressed it and ink blended it and added some word and mixed media stamping to give it lots of depth. The papers I used were literally scraps laying around, not sure of brand or names, just thought they looked "boho" and went together! LOL The red strip I crumpled and distress a little bit. The squares are cut at random sizes based on the scrap sizes. "16" was stamped using a super old stamp set and distress ink in tea dye. The white panel was cut using the smallest rectangle from the Unity Stamp Co. Scallops and Rectangles nesting die set. I laid them all down, added the twine bow (may arts jute burlap). "Happy Birthday!" is from a Unity Stamp Co. set called extended celebration was stamped using VersaFine Clair in Nocturne and popped up with foam tape. Added some clear bubbles and some roses to complete the boho vibe!

Thanks for visiting, let me know you were here! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment