thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 12, 2022

Make a WISH!

Today's card was inspired by a post on Pinterest! I purchased this stamp and die set combo some time ago, but this is the first time using it! The set is from Altenew called Balloon Bunch and it also has a matching die set.


I started with a plain white panel of cardstock and ink blended over a stencil. Die cut that panel using the largest scalloped die from the Unity Stamp Co. Scallops and Rectangles nesting die set. I stamped the heart balloon images in coordinating colors, then die cut with the heart balloon die. Added the strings, adhered the balloons and then stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of black using versamark and Gina K. white embossing powder. I added jewels from pinkfresh studio to give it some sparkle!

Thanks for visiting, let me know you were here! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment