thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, September 23, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch 26 Challenge (card 2)

 Hello again! My second card for the {BYSHC} Sketch 26 challenge turned out better than what I had in my head! 

The stamp set for the wreath is by Unity Stamp Co. Graciellie Designs Cheery Christmas. First I ink smooshed a watercolor panel with some distress inks (evergreen bough, shabby shutters and forest moss....see my previous post). I stamped the wreath with versafine clair in Nocturne and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Fussy cut it out (so satisfying and somewhat therapeutic to fussy cut)! To add some depth to the leaves, I added some darker shades throughout with my Tombow Art Markers (which I also used to color the bow). I used the Nuvo Vintage Drops in Postbox Red to make the berries. The sentiment was leftover from a digital page I printed....it's from Angie Blom Digital Designs, called Hey Santa. I never throw anything away! Started with a kraft card panel, added the red and polka dot papers (from MME I believe collection circa 2010) cut per the sketch and then popped the wreath and sentiment up with foam tape.


my ink smooshed panel!

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to follow {BYSHC} on facebook and the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely Christmas card. Your wreath is beautiful.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique

    ReplyDelete