thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 26, 2022

Hurricane is a comin!

 So my crafty store on Etsy is still open and full of cards for purchase! Every once in a while an order comes through and I'm pleasantly surprised! Except this time the card purchased was not in my stash so I needed to get one done quickly, exactly the same as the one on Etsy that a customer out of state purchased! Oh yeah and a HURRICANE is knocking at the door! 


Luckily I had everything needed to get this little guy completed and out the door quickly! Unity Stamp Co. Sweet Elle is my favorite go to for baby cards! Colored with Tombow ABT Markers, die cut using Unity Stamp Co. scallops & rectangles nesting dies. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Love that I have everything handy and ready to go!

All in all, everything worked out fine and the card was received with rave reviews! Whew!


No comments:

Post a Comment