thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 22, 2023

{BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2023 Linky Party (Scraps Edition - pt 2)

 Welcome once again to the {BYSHC} 2023 Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!


As my title says.....this is another card using up some scraps! I have soooooo many scraps! I never throw stuff away because you just never know! LOL



As with the previous card (link here), I started with a scrap piece of white cardstock to which I added some adhesive. The strips were cut according to the pattern on the paper. Didn't want to cut the popcorn string in half or miss out any good words on the other!  Arranged and stuck down onto the prepared sheet. These are all different brands and paper packs! But I thought they all went together well! I die cut the whole panel with the scallops and squares nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. (*sponsor)! I followed an older {BYSHC} Sketch...#5 (see below). The sentiment was printed and cut from cardstock and the peppermint candy was also printed and die cut! I added some metallic red enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs (*sponsor) and some foam tape for dimension!  Don't be surprised if you see more scrap backgrounds from me this week! I have literally sooooo many!!

Sketch #5

 



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea for this sketch! Love the use of the scraps on all these cards, Jenni! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love how you used the scraps!

    ReplyDelete