thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Blessed Winter

 I didn't plan on there being many more entries for the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party but yet here I am.....posting another card! ;)


Angela at Unity Stamp Co. has been posting a few card tutorial videos! They are currently posted on the Unity Stamp Co. home page! Since it was going to be quick and easy....I thought I'd give it a try! She makes it look so easy! It took me longer than it did her! LOL



I used a set called Winter Blessings b y Graciellie Designs & Unity. I also used some kraft cardstock I purchased from Unity along with gina k. designs white pigment ink and white embossing powder.  Next I took some Distress Ink in Walnut Stain and stamped a few more pine sprigs. I then stamped the sentiment from the same kit with Distress Oxide in Vintage Photo and die cut it using the scallops and squares nesting dies. My sentiment was too large for the smallest and my paper was to small for the next size up....so I made my own shape! I splattered some watered down white acrylic paint and some yasutomo shimmer watercolor.  I added some white bakers twine and white enamel dots from gina marie designs and popped the sentiment up with foam tape. 

While it took me a little longer than it did Angela, I do love how this looks!!! 




2 comments: