thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, October 23, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

 Welcome back! It's day 4 and I'm (shockingly) still going strong! The {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2023 Linky Party has reached the halfway point! 


I've started reaching for the larger scraps! Everything from the background to the patterned paper to the tag is all from the scrap bin!



I've chosen a sketch from earlier this year for my direction, I'll add it below! The brown background was stamped with the Linen background stamp (background of the month 4/23) from Unity Stamp Co. which I happened to cut the center out of! :) Next is the patterned paper which was all from the same paper pack! After they were adhered together I die cut the piece with the scallops and rectangle nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. Next the reindeer piece had been stamped a while ago (I think it's an older Stampin Up stamp) so all I had to do was make it into a tag! Decorative corner rounder and a punch for the top! A little ink blending around the edges, some ribbon and twine and popped up with foam tape! The sentiment is from Unity....set is called heart of Christmas. I stamped it with black ink and embossed it with some WOW! Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter. The glitter enamel dots were also from Unity!

I am on a roll for sure! Not sure if I'll be able to keep it up all week, but I'm sure going to try! :)


1 comment: