thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 22, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party - larger scraps!

 Hello and welcome back! Still working on building my stash of holiday cards with the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!


This next card used larger scraps, but still scraps! I did have to tape two pieces of matching paper together to make this one big enough, but the ribbon covered it up nicely! :)


I did choose to use an older {BYSHC} Sketch (sketch #26) which is pictured below. My main piece was larger than the measurements, but I wanted to keep the glittery stripes! The paper manufacturer I don't know....the main problem with using scraps is the names are usually cut off!  The center sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. called brightly shining. I die cut it and the green background circles with the scallops and circles nesting dies also from Unity. Enamel dots from gina marie designs, foam tape for height and red shimmery ribbon for that little extra!!





2 comments:

  1. Another great card using scraps! You've inspired me to pull out some scraps! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete