thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 20, 2023

{BYSHC} 2023 Falling for the Holidays Linky Party

 Hi and welcome back to the {BYSHC} 2023 Falling for the Holidays Linky Party!


As I said in my previous post, I stamped this guy a few times to get the image and placement I wanted so I have a couple of him laying around....can't waste!! LOL


As I putt around in my crafty space I sometimes get in a mood to just make backgrounds...and put them aside for later. I know you all do the same! I have an entire basket of this kind of stuff!! This image was stamped on a skinny piece of watercolor cardstock, just big enough for a tag! Cut him out in tag shape and colored with Tombow ABT Dual Brush Markers. The background panel is a piece of kraft cardstock and a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called A Little Christmas Carol which I inked up with vintage photo Distress Oxide. I krinkled the paper a little bit and then distressed the edges with more vintage photo. The sentiment is also from Unity from a kit called ...heart of Christmas. The strips of paper were scraps that were added to a white background and have sat for some time. The ribbon and twine are from my stash.

List of sponsors is posted on the {BYSHC} Blog and also on my day one post!

Have fun this week and be sure to get your projects linked up before midnight on the 27th to be eligible for a prize!




4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Jenni! I do love that cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card so much that I'm probably going to CASE it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete