thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party - fa-la-la-la llama!

 Still working on the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!


Today's card features a sweet llama from Newton's Nook Designs! If you've visited my blog before, you've seen this cutie a lot! I unfortunately only have this one NND stamp set, but hoping to get some more soon!!



I created this after I saw a card that Crystal Minkler posted! I loved the layout and design! Started with a white card base. The red polkadot paper is from Echo Park Santa Claus Lane. Die cut it with the largest rectangle from the scallops and rectangle nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. then tore the bottom off! Ink blended over all sides with distress oxide in vintage photo. Stamped and then die cut the llama and a few packages. Colored with Tombow ABT dual brush markers. The vellum circle was cut using the scallops and circles nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. and the die cut llama was attached with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment directly to the card front then added all the layers! I did add some shimmery ribbon and glittery enamel dots! So cute!!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh... I love this, Jenni! I really had fun with this design. I think I may turn it into a sketch! Love your mix of papers and that awesome llama!!

    ReplyDelete