thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, October 16, 2023

One more Pink Card!

 One more card for the Jingle Belles Rock Pink Christmas! Each October, the first challenge for this awesome challenge blog is for pink Christmas cards! In honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month both of the blog owners (Stephanie and Lauren) each donate $2 per card posted for the challenge! This one happens to be my third!



I just love this giant (or Colossal) snowflake from Unity Stamp Co! It does come with a matching die, which I did use on the last two cards, but this one was just stamped and embossed! I started with a white cardbase, to which I added a black background. The colored panel was ink blended with a few colors of distress inks (worn lipstick, spun sugar, tea dye and antique linen). I sprinkled some water on to create the white spots. I stamped the snowflake image with some embossing distress ink then sprinkled some embossing glitter on to that. After melting, I die cut the panel with the scallops and rectangle nesting dies. To that I added some natural twine, some white iridescent sequins and the sentiment was cut and added like a tag!

Not sure if there will be any more but you just never know! Three is a nice number!! 

2 comments:

  1. And yet ANOTHER amazing design with that gorgeous snowflake... I love how you've added antique linen and tea dye to the pink inks too! Such a fabulous take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your inky background ... so glad you went Pink for a Cure with us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete