thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, October 21, 2023

{BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2023 Linky Party!

The {BYSHC} Falling for the Holidays 2023 Linky Party is in full swing!


The link will close on the 27th at Midnight so be sure to get your entries in before then to be eligible for one of the amazing prizes!! 

My card came about in two ways....first I was trying to find the right green for a card a friend ordered and unfortunately this was NOT the right green! LOL But since we never throw anything away I turned it into a background. While looking for the right stamp I found ...cheerful prancing which was the perfect "rustic" simple design that could go with a green floral background! It was then that I realized that Unity Stamp Co. also has the digital cut file for this amazing set! So I was off and running! 


Started with a white card base, next took a piece of plain white cardstock and stamped the amazing background called Tuscan Tile in fresh asparagus ink from Gina K. I used the scallops and rectangle nesting dies to die cut the large panel and then the rectangle in the center. The reindeer and sentiment as I said are from .....cheerful prancing which I stamped with distress oxide in vintage photo and then embossed with WOW! Neutral Ultra Shimmer Embossing Glitter AFTER I had already die cut them using the digital cut file! The rectangle is popped up with foam tape and its finished! :)


OOOO.....see the shimmer?!?!?

The entire list of sponsors is listed on my first post here.

Have a fun week! I know I will! :)


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Jenni! love the pretty design and the shine on the deer! Makes me want to find my Cheerful Prancing stamps. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Definitely see the shine. Love those deer.

    ReplyDelete