thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Back to our regularly scheduled linky party!

 Back to regular programing! LOL I have managed to create another card for the Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!


Another amazing sponsor is Angie Blom Digital Designs! I recently purchased this digital kit and completely forgot about it until last night! 


The kit is called Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas and contains this adorable Santa along with a bunch of other images! There are three 8 1/2" x 11" images to print and cut to create 4 seperate A2 cards! While I loved the "HO HO HO" background with Santa provided....I had already colored Santa alone by himself and when I printed it I failed to correct the margins so it was off! :p So I typed my own HO HO HO background and used that!  I colored Santa with a combination of generic alcohol markers and Tombow ABT Dual Brush markers. I cut him out and then added some white gel pen to accent. The brick background was created by using up the leftover ink on the blending brush over a brick stencil! Added some foam tape and red enamel dots (Gina Marie Designs) along with some bakers twine (Timeless Twine by BellaCreationz) and some burlap twine to the bow (May Arts Ribbon).


1 comment: