thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

and still more snowflakes! LOL

 One last snowflake card for the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party! I loved the technique so much that I just couldn't stop!



As with the previous two posts....this card was inspired by watching a Gina K. Designs 5-minute card tutorial video! Emboss resist can be done with any medium, any color embossing, any color inks, anything really! It's the coolest effect! Again started with a watercolor panel and washi taped the edges. The only thing I did differently than the previous two is I used clear embossing powder instead of white (it was accidental, but happy accidents need love too!) I used distress oxides in broken china, speckled egg and faded jeans. As with the others I mounted on black and added to a background panel from My Minds Eye Christmas Wish. Merry Christmas is a stamp with coordinating die set from Unity Stamp Co. called Heart of Christmas.

Adding this one to the linky party which ends at 11:59 tonight!




4 comments: