thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 28, 2022

Going pink for Breast Cancer Awareness

 While I know this post is about the {BYSHC} Sketch 27 challenge.....for my cards it was about Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Going Pink for October. Another site I follow does a 2-week challenge for pink Christmas cards. I've done this for several years and while it's not a traditional Christmas color, the cards are super awesome!

One card was posted a week or so ago, but this one wasn't until today!


For this one the stamped image is from Unity Stamp Co., called ornamental season. First I turned the sketch on its side, next I embossed a panel of pink cardstock. Die cut the pink glitter panel and the stamped panel with the smallest rectangle from the scallops and rectangles nesting dies from Unity (I would tag the product, but it appears to be sold out at the moment). I ink blended the colored panel a little but the ornaments are all in shades of pink! And they sparkle too!  I added some coordinating ribbon along the seam and there ya go!


This one was for the same pink challenge.....Unity Stamp Co. Ember Girl. Colored with Tombow ABT markers. The pink/purple plaid part is washi tape, then a piece of pink cardstock and my stamped image panel. Added some snowflakes punched from pink glitter cardstock!

Thanks for the visit! Leave me some love to let me know you were here!



No comments:

Post a Comment