thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, October 15, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 27

 Hello and Happy FRIDAY! {BYSHC} newest sketch is #27....why am I so excited? Well because this card inspired the sketch challenge this month!!! How cool is that?!?  The best part is that it was super easy!  Here's how it happened!




This is my ink smooshed panel. I used a scrap piece of watercolor paper. Added some distress inks (evergreen bough, shabby shutters and forest moss) to an acrylic block (used for stamps) and added water! The ink moves around and blends as it's reacting to the water. The colors could be added one at a time and dried in between to make them less blended. But there is just about no way to mess it up!

I stamped the holly and sentiment from theUnity Stamp Co. Cherished Holly Sentiment kit. The holly went right on top of the ink smooshing. I then die cut with the smallest scalloped die from the Scallop and rectangle nesting dies from Unity. The other papers were literally scraps laying on the desk that just happened to go together. I tied a bit of May Arts Twine around the sentiment for a little interest.

The BYSHCardmakers invite you to join us for the Falling for the Holidays 2022 Linky Party! The fun starts in just 7 days (October 21) and runs through the 28th. Check out the {BYSHC} Blog (link above) for more details!

Thanks for visiting! Please leave me some love to let me know you were here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment