thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Warm & Cozy Mug

 We are coming down to the wire here for the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party! Tomorrow at midnight will be it! Be sure to get your projects linked up by then!


Today's card features some Unity Stamp Co. stamps! I used the Unity Show & Tell October Sketch for this one! Grabbed some scraps and away I went!


As I said above I grabbed some scraps and a tag that I had made last year. It had gotten buried in with some scraps! I love when I find stuff like that!! The tag was made with one of the Unity Advent Calendar Stamps from last year...day 1 and the sentiment is from the Warm & Cozy Itty Bitty! The tag was one of the free gifts that come with each order. I distressed it with some ink blending and some white watered down acrylic paint. The mug itself was stamped, then colored with Tombow ABT markers and die cut with a circle die from my stash. The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder. Tied with some jute twine and tan and white bakers twine to finish it off. 


October Sketch

and again with the list of sponsors! They are too good to NOT share!

Angie Blom Digital Designs
Fresh and Renewed with Teresa
Gina K. Designs
Colorado Crafty Company
Newton's Nook
JAded Blossom
NEW Sponsor - Pink & Main
Gina Marie Designs
Tawny Owl Paperie
Unity Stamp Co.
NEW Sponsor - Pretty Pink Posh
Twiddler's Nook
Lawn Fawn
NEW Sponsor - Therm O Web
Not 2 Shabby
NEW Sponsor - Danni's Dreams
In Love With Paper - Cindy Messer
Taylored Expressions
NEW Sponsor - Kat Scrappiness


4 comments:

  1. Pretty papers and layering! I love the tag and the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! So pretty with all of the layers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Earthy tones on this beauty. Your scraps came together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Jenni! I love the papers and the pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete