thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Noel

 I'm here with another card for the Falling for the Holidays 2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party! Have you joined in yet?


My card today is based on another older sketch from {BYSHC} Facebook group. Each month there is a new sketch for inspiration! The one I used is #2.


My image, called joy & noel, is a new design from Angie Blom Digital Designs....she is one of our amazing sponsors!  Printed directly onto watercolor paper and colored with multiple colors of Tombow ABT markers. I used a silver gel pen on the ornaments to give a little sparkle! I cut that panel out with the smallest rectangle from the Unity Stamp Co. Scallops & Rectangles nesting dies and mounted it with some foam adhesive. Simple but elegant!


List of sponsors you say?!? Here they are!

Angie Blom Digital Designs
Fresh and Renewed with Teresa
Gina K. Designs
Colorado Crafty Company
Newton's Nook
Jaded Blossom
NEW Sponsor - Pink & Main
Gina Marie Designs
Tawny Owl Paperie
Unity Stamp Co.
NEW Sponsor - Pretty Pink Posh
Twiddler's Nook
Lawn Fawn
NEW Sponsor - Therm O Web
Not 2 Shabby
NEW Sponsor - Danni's Dreams
In Love With Paper - Cindy Messer
Taylored Expressions
NEW Sponsor - Kat Scrappiness

4 comments:

  1. Love the sketch you used! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors of the 'Noel' and it is a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute, Jenni! I love this sketch... I just may try to use it for one of my cards! I also adore the colors you used on this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete