thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

GIU Week! Day #3

Welcome back! Its Wednesday and my week is half over already! If you'd like to go back to day 1 or day 2, the links are there! I had so much fun making pink cards, that I've added another to the Jingle Belles Rock pink challenge!

This one was created by utilizing a technique I saw on IG....cleaning your blending brushes with water and watercolor paper! GENIUS! You can create a soft background to create just about anything!



Started with my ink blended pink blob, stamped the ornaments from Unity Stamp Co. KOM October 2017 (Conspiracy of Love) with VersaMark, then embossed with WOW! embossing powder in pearl gold sparkle. I went back in with some diluted distress ink in worn lipstick and festive berries and added some on the ornaments where it has the snowflakes. Added some black backer and mounted the whole thing on some pink plaid american crafts paper I picked up at Joann's.

Thanks for visiting my blog and be sure to leave me some love (be sure to leave your name too)! There are 2 $20 gift credits which will be awarded to two random commentators! Good luck!

See everyone tomorrow!

13 comments:

  1. Again, those beautiful colors! Love your pink blob! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Great idea for the background! And the gold embossing is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornaments! I love that pretty sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I'm going to take a look at the Jingle Belles page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love non-traditional colors for Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pink blob! Love your creativity and the pink and gold of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty in pink card! thanks for sharing.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. I love the sparkle!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to make a background! I love that stamp-so delicate looking with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete