Friday, July 19, 2024

{BYSHC} 2024 Christmas in July Linky Party! - Welcome!

Welcome to the 2024 {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party! Looking forward to a fun and amazing week!! 


As you can see from the graphic....the party ends on the 26th! Be sure to have any and all entries in by midnight! The sponsor list is AMAZING! I've listed them below. Be sure to enter your cards on the {BYSHC} blog post to be entered! All of the sponsors and their prizes are listed there!


This card....I counted six of the sponsors represented here!! I think that may be a record or something! LOL I utilized a sketch from Tawny Owl Paperie. So many good sketches! It's my favorite go-to place to find great inspiration! I like to use the Linky Party as an excuse to clear out some scraps, it's a great chance to use up a ton of mixed matched pieces by making some amazing cards! There are a ton of sketches available that utilize all different size scraps! The scraps I used are mostly from Unity Stamp Co. as well as the sentiment (gotta love sentiments). I pulled a bunch of scraps that were mostly from the same pack (snowy winter greetings) and cut them as best as I could get to the sizes on the sketch. The thing with sketches....it's not an exact science! They are meant to be a starting place...a jumping off place....not written in stone! So I adjusted! The snowflakes are from one of our newest sponsors...Waffle Flower. It's called Winter Crystal Die. I had just been looking for the perfect snowflake die and I found this one! I utilized some Therm-O-Web products as well! First time using deco foil! To be honest....had to look up how to use it! :/ But the results speak for themselves! The color I used is iridescent. The die cut beautifully through the panel! So pretty and shiny! To finish this off, the sentiment was stamped onto cardstock with WOW! Embossing ink and sprinkled with Gina K Designs white embossing powder, mounted with 3D foam tape from Therm-O-Web and white enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.


 The sketch I've chosen is pictured below!




As promised the sponsor list is below!

Tawny Owl Paperie
Unity Stamp Co.
Not 2 Shabby
Angie Blom Digital Designs
Lawn Fawn
Twiddler's Nook
Therm-O-Web
RAM Stamps
Gina K. Designs
Waffle Flower (NEW sponsor)
Colorado Craft Company
Newton's Nook Designs
A Colorful Life Designs
Jaded Blossom
Pink & Main
Gina Marie Designs

Like I said **WOW**

Thanks for visiting! Enjoy the week of fabulous inspiration and fun!!


7 comments:

  1. Amazing card, Jenni! I love the mix of papers and dies! One of my most favorite sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Jenni - and hats off to you for using so many sponsor products!! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pretty patterns together with the snowflakes! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on getting 6 sponsors on one card!! It's quite elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of all the products from so many different sponsors! Beautifully done! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the papers you used for this layout!

    ReplyDelete

~ September 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Color Challenge!

Here we are...September! Whew that was fast! The Friends of Unity are hopping again! This month is a color challenge! Just in time for all t...