Thursday, July 25, 2024

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2024 Linky Party - Silent Night

 Hello and welcome back! Today's card for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2024 Linky Party is another digital image from RAM Stamps!


I have again chosen the Nativity Scene Builder from RAM Stamps! 


This sweet set has the essential nativity participants! Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, angels, wise men, farm animals and of course a manger and stable! As I stated previously I just was enlightened that digital stamps are meant to be manipulated to create a scene and change sizes!! 

After resizing and positioning the items on my screen as I wanted, I printed this onto white 60# cardstock and die cut using the largest scallop and rectangle nesting die from Unity Stamp Co. I then distressed the edges with a little vintage photo ink blending. The angel and blessed family were printed separately and fussy cut. All were colored with Tombow brush markers and some white gel pen. I attached the angel and blessed family using some foam adhesive. 


Somewhat simple but still just as meaningful!

Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you soon!

psssst...discount code from RAM Stamps! CHRISTMAS50





5 comments:

{BYSHC} Sketch 50 - Merry Christmas

 Hello and welcome back! We are still working with  {BYSHC} Sketch 50 until the end of the month. This month's sponsor is A Colorful Lif...