Friday, July 26, 2024

Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Christmas Joy

 Didn't expect to get another one in, but I did! Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party ends at midnight.


The only thing on this card that's "new" and not from the scrap bin is the die cut tag! It was a regular panel, but I cut it into a tag!


The snowflake panel didn't stamp perfectly the first time so it went in the scrap bin and has now gained new life!! I grabbed a sketch that matched the size and shape of the image. Sketch 33 fit the bill! I love being able to go through my scraps and see what I can come up with! It's like a treasure hunt! My desk is an absolute mess, but wow....what a fun week!!  The snowflake background, the scalloped and rectangle die set, the tag die and the sentiment strips are all from Unity! Enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs and ribbon from stash!



Don't forget to get your cards in before midnight!




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jenni! Love your use of scraps all week! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a Beautiful card. I love the tags so great for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

{BYSHC} Sketch 50 - Merry Christmas

 Hello and welcome back! We are still working with  {BYSHC} Sketch 50 until the end of the month. This month's sponsor is A Colorful Lif...