Saturday, July 20, 2024

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2024 Linky Party - Merry Christmas

 Back again with more scraps! The number of cards I complete for {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party is amazing and what's even more amazing...the shrinking scraps pile!


My card features a digital image from Angie Blom Digital Designs called Ho-Ho-Holidays


For whatever reason, this cute Santa was not only colored but also fussy cut out and ready to go, but put aside in the "later" bin!! Every piece of this (except for the enamel dots) was from scraps! I did stamp the sentiment (from Unity Stamp Co. Gotta Love Sentiments) and embossed with clear embossing powder, but this came together pretty quick once everything was cut to size! Speaking of cutting to size....I did use (loosley) sketch #43 from {BYSHC}!



Thanks for visiting!

pssssst.....Angie has give us a discount code! BYSHC55. :)





6 comments:

  1. So cute! Santa pops on that black background! Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Love the black and red combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Jenni! Don't you love using up those things we save for later?!? It makes me feel like I did something special with that card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that black paper! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Santa really pops off the black BG. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! I like that Santa and the black, red, white.

    ReplyDelete

~ September 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Color Challenge!

Here we are...September! Whew that was fast! The Friends of Unity are hopping again! This month is a color challenge! Just in time for all t...