Wednesday, July 24, 2024

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2024 Linky Party - Snowman

 Getting to the end of the party, but I'm still using scraps! Be sure to get your entries posted to the {BYSHC} Blog before midnight Friday to be eligible for the amazing prizes!


My next card is another "quilted" scrap card. This time I chose some blues and a little pop of red!


The image is from one of our sponsors, Not 2 Shabby. It's called Let it Snow! I die cut the scrap panel and the snowman image using the scallops and rectangles nesting dies from Unity Stamp Co. I cut the edges of the snowman panel to create a tag. I colored with my Tombow dual brush markers. I added some jute twine and some blue fluffy fibers to the top of the tag. Some foam tape and blue enamel dots to finish!


Thanks for visiting!

psssst......discount code from Not2Shabby 15% off (some exclusions may apply) BYSHC


4 comments:

  1. Another with that fabulous background technique! I will be sharing the one I created tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love this look you're creating in your backgrounds! Hoping to give it a try soon! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. Always happy to see a birdie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome card!

    ReplyDelete

~ September 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Color Challenge!

Here we are...September! Whew that was fast! The Friends of Unity are hopping again! This month is a color challenge! Just in time for all t...