Saturday, July 20, 2024

Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Happy Holidays

 I snuck one in today! The Christmas in July 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party has me trying all the new things!


This card came about with some fantastic Therm-o-web products! Easy Cut Adhesive sheets, easy-tear tape and deco foil transfer foils in Shades of Aqua!


I thought perhaps that the easy-tear tape would hold the deco foil, but I've never done it before so.....I looked up a video on YouTube! Of course! Stuck down the tape, pressed on the foil and pulled it off! I see a lot of room for improvement, but for a first time I'm happy with the result! I die cut the panel with the largest scalloped and rectangle nesting die from Unity Stamp Co. Next I stamped the forest of trees from the November 2023 KOM {Festive Flair} in broken china and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then die cut that piece and a piece of kraft using the tag builder die set. The sentiment was cut using the Greetings of the Season die set to create the sentiment. I used some of the easy cut adhesive sheets to make foil paper that I then die cut! I added some matching fibers, foam tape and glitter enamel dots to finish it off!


here's the video to show the shine!






5 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... I am loving these colors and the technique! I have to give it a try!! Love it! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of foil you used for your card, Jenni. So eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the foiled stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and like everyone else, love the foil & color.

    ReplyDelete

{BYSHC} Sketch 50 - Merry Christmas

 Hello and welcome back! We are still working with  {BYSHC} Sketch 50 until the end of the month. This month's sponsor is A Colorful Lif...