Saturday, July 13, 2024

Inky Paws Challenge #227 - Color Challenge (second entry!)

 Some days I have all the time, and some days I have no extra time! Today was a good day! :)


It's been rainy and somewhat gloomy today, so nothing going on outside, but my pictures are not the best!

I grabbed the Newton's Nook Designs set called Garden Mice and the matching die set. The paper pack and sentiment came from Unity Stamp Co. I chose a sketch from {BYSHC} for this! I loved the separation between the tan and the blue sky!

Thanks for visiting!




4 comments:

  1. This is just so cute! So glad you spent your rainy day creating this darling card! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the vellum behind the mouse - it really makes him stand out! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has such a delicate feel to it! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Jenni! I love the scene you created! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete

~ September 2024 Friends of Unity Blog Hop ~ Color Challenge!

Here we are...September! Whew that was fast! The Friends of Unity are hopping again! This month is a color challenge! Just in time for all t...